Sunday 3 April 2011

**New** Photograph by Angela Robinson




“Most people would look at Luke and think ...gosh, he looks too young to do this BUT Luke was my keynote speaker with 30 professional ladies and he captured the room and held their attention with expertise and knowledge. I would not hesitate to recommend Luke and his professionalism and I will definitely be working with him again. “
-          Tracy Sheldon, The Original Forward Lady, Mark 1
To all my clients I am known to be a fresh, confident, enthusiastic and honest individual (not to blow my own trumpet). But when it comes to having my photograph taken, I tend to slither away from the lens. Hence why I’ve had the same, dated photograph on my website for the past year as it is the only one I can bare to look while holding back my double espresso and caramel shortbread.
But yesterday I plucked up the courage (or rather I was told I must) and went to have a professional quality photograph taken with the daahling- Angela Robinson in Rishton… And for the record, I thoroughly enjoyed every moment.
Angela was animated, fun, gave plenty of direction, and really made what I had convinced myself was going to be a nightmare of an hour, fantastic.
For me, an industry specific professional (like myself or a photographer), has truly done a great job when once a customer or client returns for a second helping, and I will certainly be using Angela’s talents again in the future.
Contact:
Angela Robinson
(01254) 202474
The Studio
63 High Street
Rishton
BB1 4LD


No comments:

Post a Comment