Saturday 26 March 2011

FAQ's

Where are you based?
I am based in Manchester, in the Northwest.
I live outside Manchester; can I still shop with Luke?
I consider Manchester to be my area of expertise. To offer the best experience possible to my clients I am reluctant to consult elsewhere as Manchester is where I have built relationships with retail staff, boutique owners and other professionals.
Is there a waiting list?
In busy periods bookings are often made weeks or months in advance. It is best to secure your consultation at the earliest convenience around Christmas, Valentines, and the start of each season (approx. March for S/S and September A/W)
Do you offer style parties or group consultations?
Style Parties are available to give your friends a taste of the personal shopping experience.
Do you get commission from any department stores, boutiques or other retailers?
No. As a freelance personal stylist I am free to go in and out of stores as I choose without any incentives to shop in any particular place.
How can I make payment?
Payment can be made by cheque, bank transfer, cash or secure PayPal invoicing.
Do you do personal shopping for men?
Unfortunately I don’t currently consult with male clients. I have chosen to work exclusively with women to hone my knowledge and provide an exclusive first rate service
Can I buy gift vouchers to treat my friends and family to your services?
Yes. Hiring a personal stylist makes a great gift for a friend or loved one. In the past I have had some men mistake that giving a personal styling gift may be taken as offensive, but this is not the case. Your wife, mother, girlfriend or whoever it is you are looking to treat will be so pleased you acknowledged her difficulty dressing and lack of self-confidence and sought to change things for the better.
How long does a consultation last?
Here I must dispel with a very common myth: that I will whisk you away, strip you down to your knickers (or less), and in a few short hours you will walk away a changed woman… surely not?
I must get positively angry and tell you all right here and now that this is not a make-over service. When you come to me I am going to spend time with you personally… My god, Rome wasn’t built in a day!
This is why a consultation lasts as long as is necessary with a minimum of 3 hours.


Read this article on my website, http://www.lukesutton.net by clicking the following link, http://lukesutton.net/#/faqs/4548490032

No comments:

Post a Comment